Pageviews last month

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Terry's Bluegrass Corner time and day change

This is short notice but I found out myself Friday and been rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. We are to add FM to WAWK soon and in doing so we have a contract now with NASCAR.

Any fan will tell you that most Sundays between February and November are taken up with races and that won't leave much time for any programs aired after 12 noon. Bluegrass is a main staple at WAWK so starting this Saturday Feb. 20 Terry's Bluegrass Corner will now be heard from 8:30-10:30a each Saturday.

I hate change as much as the next feller but I think this is a good thing, we will wait and see. So if you could pass the word and mention we can also be heard at www.wawk.com I would really appreciate it.

I look forward to continue playing the music we all love and this years Tri-State Festivals. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at this address tthacker @ ligtel dot com or call.

Carrying the Torch for KY
Colonel Terry Thacker
WAWK Am 1140 The Hawk
260-347-3623
260-347-2400

No comments: